Welcome to RLINS
Established in the year 1999, RLINS is one of the reputed maritime institutes in the Southern part of India. The Institute is dedicated to deliver high quality maritime education and training to prepare its students for a rewarding career in the shipping industry.
1. B.Tech (Marine Engineering) – 4 year (Residential)
This course is affiliated to Indian Maritime University
- A Passion for learning and developing new skills draws the brightest young minds from all over India to RLINS. A Curriculum for all round excellence in studies and sports develops talents to their full potential.
- Till date 15 batches of Marine Engineering have passed out from RLINS and are successfully placed in major shipping companies.
The institute also offers the following short term courses which are also approved by DGS.
2.Graduate Marine Engineering – 1 year (Residential)
3.Electro Technical Officer Course – 4 Months (Residential)
4. High Voltage Safety & Switch Gear(HVSSG)
- Management Level- ( 5 Days – Every Monday)
- Operational Level – (1 Day – Every Saturday)
5.Orientation Course for Catering Personnel(OCCP)(26 – Days)
A fine place to live and grow:
- Located in historically famous temple city of Madurai.
- Tuticorin Port just 120 kms away.
- Fully residential.
- Green sprawling 80 acres campus with trees and gardens.
- Labs and equipments of international standards.
RLINS is approved by Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, Mumbai.
RLINS is affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU) Chennai for B.Tech (Marine Engineering)