Electro Technical Officer
1. Pass in +2 with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics or equivalent vocational educational course and English as separate subjects
2. Minimum 50% marks in English in either Class X or Class XII or Diploma or Degree.
3. Passed three years Diploma with 60% marks or four years Degreee including lateral entry, with 50%marks in Electrical Engineering,Electronics Engineering,Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Electronics And Telecommunication / Communication Engineering or Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering.
4. Diploma/Degree courses should be from any institute approved by AICTE or State Board Of Technical Education.
Age : Maximum 35 years.
Medical Examinations are conducted by recognised Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) approved Doctors.
To get DGS approved doctors list Click Here…
Standard of such medical examination is general in nature and can be obtained from the Doctors on request.
- Distance vision (unaided 0.5 *(6/12) in each eye or 0.67*(6/9) in better eye and 0.33 *(6/18) in other eye; and
- No Color Blindness : shall be tested by ishihara test chart.
- No Night Blindness.
- A Second Eye test will be conducted by institute’s Ophthalmologist at Madurai to ensure complete compliance with the requirement.
- If you fail in this second eye test, the admission will be withdrawn and the amount paid will be refunded after deducting administrative charges.
* values given are in Snellen Decimal Notation
|Course||Next Batch Commencing||Total fee Payment|
|Electro Technical Officer