Welcome to RLINS
Established in the year 1999, RLINS is one of the reputed maritime training institutes in the Southern part of India. The Institute is dedicated to deliver high quality maritime education and training to prepare its students for a rewarding career in the shipping industry.
A Passion for learning and developing new skills draws the brightest young minds from all over India to RLINS. A Curriculum for all round excellence in studies and sports develops talents to their full potential.
The following Residential courses are approved by Directorate General Of Shipping.
- B.Tech-Marine Engineering (4 year Degree Programme).
The above course is affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU)
- Graduate Marine Engineering (1 year Programme)
- General Purpose (GP) Rating (6 Months)
- Electro Technical Officer Course (4 Months)
- Orientation Course for Catering Personnel(OCCP) (12 Days)
- Basic Safety Training (STCW) (11-Days)
- Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (STSDSD) (2days)
- Basic Training For Oil & Chemical Tanker And Cargo Operations (OCTCO) (6 days)
A fine place to live and grow:
- Located in historically famous temple city of Madurai.
- Tuticorin Port just 120 kms away.
- Green sprawling 80 acres campus with trees and gardens.
- Labs and equipments of international standards.
RLINS is approved by Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, Mumbai.
RLINS is affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai for B.Tech (Marine Engineering)